Luxury villa for holidays in Tuscany
A typical Leopoldina villa between Tuscany and Umbria, located in Valdichiana, near Arezzo and Cortona
The hilly position offers a splendid panoramic view over olive groves and hills and allows you to quickly reach the main historical and artistic sites of Tuscany and Umbria: Florence, Siena, Perugia, Montepulciano and Assisi.
9 exclusive rooms with independent bathroom
On the first floor there are 7 rooms with bathroom, each with its own precious name and color, with the possibility of adding up to 6 extra beds:
- Giada: green tones room, bathroom with shower, from the window overlooking the garden and swimming pool, in the distance Cortona;
- Zaffiro: blue tones for the suite with sitting room, large bathroom with Jacuzzi, view of the garden and pool;
- Corallo: spacious room with coral-coloured touches, large bathroom with Jacuzzi, view of the pool and garden;
- Topazio: elegant amber-yellow suite, spacious, large bathroom with Jacuzzi, view of the garden;
- Ametista: cozy room with romantic tones of roses, bathroom with shower, view of the garden;
- Rubino: spacious room, the color red prevails, double window and lots of light, bathroom with shower, view of the main entrance and the surrounding hills;
- Perla: large suite with sitting area, relaxing pearl white tones, bathroom with shower, double windows overlooking the main entrance and the surrounding landscape.
Mansarda: small room under the roof, simpler than the others, suitable for children and teenagers. Bathroom with shower.
Piano terra: medium-sized room, with direct view of the garden and small suite with sofa bed, bathroom with shower.